DECLARATION ACCORDING TO THE FRENCH DATA PROTECTION ACT
The collection and processing of the data related to the FairHealth website users, by Université Toulouse 1 Capitole and TSM Research has been declared to the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL) under the declaration n° 1860292 v0.
DATA COLLECTION THROUGH THE FAIRHEALTH PROJECT WEBSITE AND ITS OBJECTIVES.
The FairHealth website does collect personal data, with a precise objective :
- Contact Form : it does collect your name, surname and email address. These contact details are necessary to be able to contact you and to reply to your questions and requests at the earliest convenience.
ABOUT THE COOKIES
- Website use: to help us recognize your browser as that of a previous visitor and to record the preferences you have determined during your previous visit to the site. For example, we may save your login information so that you do not have to log in every time you visit the website;
- Social networks: to check if you are connected to third-party services (Facebook, Twitter ...)
- Targeting: to enable us to target (e-mailing, basic enrichment) a posteriori or in real time the user browsing our website;
- Audience measurement: to track the statistical data used by the Site (ie the use made of the Site by the users and to improve the services of the Site) and to help us measure and study the effectiveness of our interactive content. line, its features, advertisements and other communications.
We use Google Analytics to measure and analyze the audience of the FairHealth project website.
As soon as you arrive on the FairHealth project site we suggest you to choose what type of cookies you accept or not to leave as a record of your visit on the website.
PERSON IN CHARGE OF THE DATA PROCESSING
Caroline Manville, the project coordinator, is the person in charge of the data processing related to the FairHealth project website. Her adress is as follows : Université Toulouse 1 Capitole / TSM Research, 2 rue du Doyen Gabriel Marty, 31042 Toulouse Cedex 9, France.
Email : email@example.com
Only Université Toulouse 1 Capitole and TSM Research are recipents of your personal information : they will never be transmitted to third parties. We do not proceed to the selling of the personal data of visitors and users of the FairHealth project website.
Following the rules of the GDPR, the collected personal data must be deleted once they are no longer required for the objectives of the treatment.
Your personal data is stored by the FairHealth project team for a maximal duration of 5 years.
ACCESS, RECTIFICATION AND OPPOSITION RIGHTS
You have the following rights regarding your personal information. You can exercise these rights simply by writing to us at the following postal address : : Caroline Manville, Université Toulouse 1 Capitole / TSM Research 2 rue du Doyen Gabriel Marty, 31042 Toulouse Cedex 9, France.
- Right of access and communication of data.
You may at any time access the personal information that concerns you. However, your request will be processed only upon receipt of proof of your identity (mailing of a signed photocopy of your valid ID). In order to exercise this right, you will be able to use the letter template proposed for this purpose by the CNIL (in French).
- Right of access and rectification of data.
You may at any time request the rectification, updating, locking or deletion of your data, which may be either inaccurate, erroneous, incomplete or obsolete. This applies in particular to the general and specific directives relating to the fate of personal data after your death. To exercise this right, for your own account or for that of a deceased relative, you may send us a written request to the postal address mentioned above, based, if necessary, on the letter template proposed for this approach by the CNIL (in French).
- Opposition right.
You can prevent us from using your personal data, and ask its deletion from our files, in one of the two cases below:
. Where the exercise of this right is based on legitimate grounds
. When the exercise of this right is intended to prevent the data collected by the FairHealth project from being used for commercial prospecting purposes
To exercise this right, you can send us your written request to the postal address indicated above. Here also you can use, if necessary, the letter template (in French) that is also provided by the CNIL.
DEADLINE FOR ANSWERING
Pursuant to article 94 of the decree of October 20, 2005 taken for the application of the law of January 6, 1978, the FairHealth project team commits to respond to your request within a maximum of two months, depending on the reception date of your letter.
LINKS TOWARDS OTHER WEBSITES
The FairHealth project website contains links to third party sites or documents published by these third parties. We have no control over these sites and we are not responsible for their respective contents. The FairHealth Project can not be held responsible for any damages or losses that may result from the use of these links.
APPEAL UPON COMPETENT AUTHORITIES
If you consider that the website of the FairHealth project does not meet its obligations with regard to your personal information, you can contact the French Data Protection Authority / CNIL, the competent authority, by clicking on the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/ complaints / internet (in French).