Sebastien Lamy is a postdoctoral researcher at Paul Sabatier Toulouse III University.
His work deal with health care services and access to health care with a concern for the social inequalities in health. He worked first on the role of the work environment on workers' health among French Universitary Hospitals. Now, he is focusing on care and access to care among cancer patients.
◦ 2013: Ph.D., epidemiology - Paul Sabatier Toulouse III University
◦ 2010: MSC, clinical epidemiology - Paul Sabatier Toulouse III University
◦ 2017-present: Postdoctoral Researcher – Inserm UMR 1027
◦ 2013-2017: Research Assistant (Assistant Hospitalier Universitaire (AHU)) – Department of Pharmacology, Toulouse University Hospital
◦ 2013: Teaching assistant (Assistant Hospitalier Universitaire (AHU)) – Université Toulouse III Paul Sabatier, Faculté de médecine – Biostatistics, medical informatics
◦ 2013: Epidemiologist Inserm UMR 1027
Social inequality in health, social epidemiology, health services research, causal analyses in epidemiology, mixed models